Course Date and Time: 30 August 2021 ( 18:00 – 23:00 KSA time)
Course Duration: 5 Live interactive Hours with an accessibility to the recorded content after event date
By the end of this learning activity the participant will be able to:
- Describe the difference between RA & OA, their clinical
manifestations and diagnostic criteria including lab tests interpretation.
- list different treatment modalities including DMARDs, based on disease activity index.
- Select appropriate counselling techniques which will contribute to better medication adherence
- Define when combination therapy is required
- Select & interpret the relevant assessment tool used to monitor the treatment.
- Recognize adverse effects and how to deal with them.
- Identify patients eligible for physical and occupational therapy.
- To describe RA, OA diseases in terms of clinical manifestations, differential diagnosis
- To explain the disease activity index and its clinical utility.
- To discuss the treatment modalities and expected adverse effects, when & how to initiate the treatment including physical therapy.
- Restate the importance of early recognition and intervention.
Physicians, Nurses, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist