Day 1 ( Thursday – 2 / December / 2021 ): Online Live Interactive Lectures (18:00 : 22:00 KSA Time)
Day 2 ( Friday – 3 / December 2021) : Onsite Hands on training (13:30 – 16:30 KSA Time )
Limited Seats for 20 Participants only
Course Location: PhysioNatal Center Riyadh , KSA
For location :
Early Bird Registration Fees ( Before 15 November 2021) : 1499 SAR
Regular Registration Fees ( After 15 November 2021 ) : 1699 SAR
- The anatomy and physiology involved in perineal trauma.
- Evidence based medicine related to obstetrical related perineal & anal sphincter injuries.
- Risk factors and how to minimize obstetrical perineal & anal sphincter injuries.
- How to recognize and diagnose the different types obstetrical perineal & anal sphincter injuries.
- To know and learn the best technique and types of sutures used in repair of 3rd and 4th degree perineal tears.
- Evidence based options available in management of subsequent pregnancies.
- After watching the videos and demonstration on real animal models, each participant will have a supervised hands on practice experience of repairing 4th degree tear on cow anal sphincter
The course will be conducted by highly expert gynecologists and sub-specialized uro-gynecologists who has a vast experience in this field. The course will take place over a day with a hands-on workshop on reconstruction of 4th degree tear suturing on cow anal sphincters. This interactive, clinically oriented program will explore all the related aspects of obstetrical perineal and anal sphincter trauma extensively.
The participants will get a clear understanding of all the practice in this field and their level of evidence. We are sure that you will get a great benefits from the course will be very high and we are very happy to hear your comments at the end of the course.
- OBGYN Residents
- OBGYN Fellows
- OBGYN Specialists
- OBGYN Consultants
Day 1 ( 2 / December / 2021 ): Online Live Interactive Lectures (18:00 : 22:00 KSA Time)
Day 2 ( 3 / December 2021) : Onsite Hands on training (13:30 - 16:30 KSA Time )