Case-based discussions is a method of learning which was designed to provide trainees of the field of obstetrics and gynecology with a relevant opportunity to see theory in practice. Participants can also see how a decision will impact different outcomes, both positively and negatively.
These sessions will require participants to analyze data in order to reach a conclusion. Instructors who use case-based learning say that their students are more engaged, interested, and involved in the class.
This method of learning will help to develop analytic, communicative and collaborative skills along with content knowledge. In their effort to find solutions and reach decisions through discussion, participants sort out factual data, apply analytic tools, articulate issues, reflect on their relevant experiences, and draw conclusions they can relate to new situations. In the process, they acquire substantive knowledge and develop analytic, collaborative, and communication skills.
Join the sessions and start enjoying learning to reach your ultimate goals.
- All residents of the obstetrics and gynecology programs and very eager and interested healthcare practitioners.
- Physicians going for any exam in the obstetrics and gynecology field
- Discuss many of the daily and important topics in the field of obstetrics and gynecology
- Cross over the most important patient care and patient safety topics
- Enhance presentation skills and organizing thoughts and ways to answer scientific questions
- Bridge the gap between what you read and study to what is practiced and what comes in exams.