This is a an online self-paced course that is accessible 24/7 for 2 weeks starting from the date of enrollment.
Certificate of attendance is provided upon completion of the course requirements.
The course aims to simplify the concept of ECG
At the end of this course , you will be able to interpret ECG tracings with confidence and accuracy
- Emergency , Cardiology, ICU , Family medicine and Anesthesia physicians
- Medical interns
- Medical students
- Paramedics and EMTs
The course will focus on the candidate’s ability to understand and recognize variations in the electrical conduction of the heart as evidenced by changes on the 12 lead ECG.
The course will encompass the recognition and detection subtle findings of STEMI and STEMI mimics. Also , will cover the dysrhythmias (tachyarrhythmia and bradyarrythmia)
- Identify the normal cardiac conduction system
- Normal vs abnormal rhythm
- STEMI and STEMI equivalents
- Dysrhythmias ( tachy and brady )