ECG Made Easy (Basic and Advanced) – April 2021
To utilize the Groups offer and get up to 30% discount:
Enroll Now and Reserve your Seat !
- The Course Content will be open for Attending from 1 March 2021
- The live lectures are scheduled on 1 April 2021 at 9 p.m. KSA time and 2 April 2021 at 9 p.m. KSA time
- The Course content will be closed on 16 April 2021
This course is Accredited for 8 CME Hours from SCFHS.
This is a combination of a self-paced lectures with live interactive lectures
The course aims to simplify the concept of ECG
At the end of this course , you will be able to interpret ECG tracings with confidence and accuracy
- Emergency , Cardiology, ICU , Family medicine and Anesthesia physicians
- Medical interns
- Medical students
- Paramedics and EMTs
The course will focus on the candidate’s ability to understand and recognize variations in the electrical conduction of the heart as evidenced by changes on the 12 lead ECG.
The course will encompass the recognition and detection subtle findings of STEMI and STEMI mimics. Also , will cover the dysrhythmias (tachyarrhythmia and bradyarrythmia)
- Identify the normal cardiac conduction system
- Normal vs abnormal rhythm
- STEMI and STEMI equivalents
- Dysrhythmias ( tachy and brady )
- Price299.00 SAR 249.00 SAR
- CME 8 Hours
- Sessions 8
If you want to message lecturer Message