(Accredited for 6 CME Hours)
Enroll Now and Reserve your Seat !
- The Course Live Introductory Session is scheduled on ( 4 September 2021) at 19:00 KSA time
- The Course Recorded Content will be open for Attending from ( 4 September 2021)
- The End of Course Live Session is scheduled on ( 11 September 2021) at 19:00 KSA time
- The Course content will be closed on (14 September 2021)
This 6-hours course aims to develop and enhance audience ability to retrieve, analyze, and communicate appropriate information on medications and health care issues to pharmacists, physicians, nurses, other healthcare professionals and the public.
The Course is divided into 5 Recorded Lectures and 2 Interactive Live Lecture
Amal Hassan Salman Al-Najjar, B.Parm., MsFS. TQM.
Drug & Poison Information Center Supervisor
Security Forces Hospital Riyadh. KSA
- Introduction to the Concept of medication information
- Modified Systematic approach to Answering Question
- Formulating Effective Responses and Recommendations
- Drug information Resources
- How to conduct a literature search
By the end of the course, the audience should be able to:
- Respond to patient-specific clinical information inquiries
- Communicate with the client and secure his/her demographics
- Determine the nature and urgency of the request as well as the appropriate depth of response.
- Accurately document drug information requests.
- Develop a logical, stepwise approach to searching the drug information resources.
- Identify & select the required resources electronic and paper resources.
- Clearly express and justify recommendation(s) in both written and oral forms.
- Course Introduction: Live Interactive Session ( Date : 04/Sept/2021 at 19:00 KSA time (+3 GMT))
- Administrative Requirements of Drug Information Center Part 1&2
- Establishing A drug Information Center
- Systematic Approach to Answering Questions
- Drug Information Resources
- The Internet as a Drug Information Resource
- End of Course: Live Interactive Session ( Date : 11/Sept/2021 at 19:00 KSA time (+3 GMT)) Copy
End of Course Assessment