This Course Contains 14 Recorded Modules
Target Audience: Healthcare Practitioners from all levels
- learn about the 7C’s of communication
- the skills of counselling and consenting
- Do’s and Don’ts in communication
- Clinical communication tricks and general tips
“Communication, partnership and teamwork” and “Maintaining Trust” are the vital domains of Good Medical Practice. As a healthcare practitioner, your ability to effectively interact with others has a powerful impact upon your patients, their carers and your colleagues. A proactive approach to reviewing and enhancing your skills in these domains should be seen as equally important as refining any other clinical skill.
This course is designed for all health care practitioners who want to enhance their communication skills and learn more about developing this very important canMED competency and is the interest in many types of assessment during your career. This skill is vital when dealing with patients as well as that it is important when dealing with colleagues, seniors, subordinates and public.
Learning more about communication skills will help you in various aspects of your daily practice as well as your personal life.
Whether you are an intern, resident, a specialist or an administrative. This course is designed for you. We will discuss many things during this event and share many stories that will open so many doors for improvement and development.
See you there…
- Module 1 : Competencies of Healthcare
- Module 2 : Definition of Communication
- Module 3 : The 7 Cs of Communication
- Module 4: Consultation, Counselling and Expectations
- Module 5: Direct and Indirect Communication
- Module 6: Communication at Outpatient Settings
- Module 7: Communication at the Inpatient Setting
- Module 8: Communication in OR
- Module 9 : Communication in Emergency Situations
- Module 10 : Breaking Bad News
- Module 11: Dealing with Emotional Patients
- Module 12: Disclosure
- Module 13: Documented Communication
- Module 14: General Tips
هيثم عبدالحليم عبدالعزيز بدر استشاري جراحة النسائية والتوليد جراحة المناظير وجراحة الحد الأدنى Haitham Abdulhalim Abdulaziz Badr Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultant Laparoscopic and minimal access surgeon