This is a live interactive Course divided into two days , total of 12 hours
UPDATED: Date : 17 and 18 December 2021
Time: 16:00 – 22:00 KSA time
- Dr.Dania Al Jaroudi
- Dr.Mohamad Al Tannir
- Mr.Isamme Al Fayyad
- The Clinical Research Training course addresses the fundamentals of clinical research to improve participants’ knowledge and skills in research conduct from idea to publication.
- Specific objectives:
- To understand the key concepts in the responsible conduct of research and be able to conduct research that conforms to the highest standards good research conduct and ethics.
- To be able to independently formulate a research question, as well as be able to design and conduct a study to address that question.
- To understand the scientific approach of developing a research questionnaire.
- To be able to write a research proposal and scientific manuscript.
- To have an in-depth working knowledge of one or more of the following: writing research proposal and scientific manuscript, study designs, Institutional Review Board (IRB) roles and responsibilities, informed consent, predatory journals, and developing a research questionnaire.
- Understand the basics of clinical research.
- Identify and appropriately respond to relevant ethical issues arising in research.
- The ability to design, plan and conduct clinical research.
- The ability to write applications for IRB approval.
- The ability to write manuscripts suitable for peer reviewed journals.
- Health care professionals and undergraduate students.