Bedside Teaching / Case Based Discussion Series ( April – May – June )
For Group Offers:
Case-based discussions is a method of learning which was designed to provide trainees of the field of obstetrics and gynecology with a relevant opportunity to see theory in practice. Participants can also see how a decision will impact different outcomes, both positively and negatively.
These sessions will require participants to analyze data in order to reach a conclusion. Instructors who use case-based learning say that their students are more engaged, interested, and involved in the class.
This method of learning will help to develop analytic, communicative and collaborative skills along with content knowledge. In their effort to find solutions and reach decisions through discussion, participants sort out factual data, apply analytic tools, articulate issues, reflect on their relevant experiences, and draw conclusions they can relate to new situations. In the process, they acquire substantive knowledge and develop analytic, collaborative, and communication skills.
Join the sessions and start enjoying learning to reach your ultimate goals.
- All residents of the obstetrics and gynecology programs and very eager and interested healthcare practitioners.
- Physicians going for any exam in the obstetrics and gynecology field
- Discuss many of the daily and important topics in the field of obstetrics and gynecology
- Cross over the most important patient care and patient safety topics
- Enhance presentation skills and organizing thoughts and ways to answer scientific questions
- Bridge the gap between what you read and study to what is practiced and what comes in exams.
- Electrocautery Mechanisms , understanding and preventing complications ( Apr 4, 2021 09:00 PM Riyadh +3 GMT) by Dr.Haitham
- Sutures and Suture Material (Apr 18, 2021 09:00 PM Riyadh +3GMT) by Dr.Haitham
- Aneuploidy ( May 2, 2021 09:00 PM Riyadh +3 GMT) by Dr.Jamil
- Bleeding Control Methods and Topical Hemostasis (May 16, 2021 09:00 PM Riyadh+3GMT) by Dr.Haitham
- Multiple Gestation ( May 30, 2021 09:00 PM Riyadh + 3 GMT) by Dr.Jamil
- Post Menopausal Bleeding ( Jun 13, 2021 09:00 PM Riyadh +3 GMT) by Dr.Haitham
If you want to message lecturer Message
More Courses You Might Like
Last day to enroll and attend the recorded Webinar is July 24th 2021
Two Exam Pearls and How to Answer MCQ : Saturday 11 September and Sunday 12 September Course overview: For All OBGYN Residents sitting for Part 2 OBGYN Saudi Board Written Exam Core Review, Focused and to the point Everything you need to help you pass the Exam Distinguished Lecturers with Exam Review Courses Experience Based
Extra Session: Exam Pearls and How to Answer MCQ Eligible for Group Discount Course overview: High Yield Review All you need to pass the coming Promotion Exam Live Interactive lectures with accessibility to the recorded content for 1 week For All OBGYN Residents Distinguished and experienced Speakers in Exam reviews and preparation Recorded Content will