Patients with Autoimmune diseases have a higher risk of pregnancy complication and maternal morbidity and mortality. The optimal care starts from preconception and continues during pregnancy and postpartum. Multidisciplinary team approach is essential for optimal maternal and fetal outcome. This course reviews the best approach for patients with Autoimmune diseases with focus on patients with Systemic Sclerosis and Rheumatoid Arthritis during pregnancy.
Autoimmune Disorders in Pregnancy
- Preconception Medication Management in Patients with Rheumatic Disease by Dr.Mohammed A.Omair
- Preconception in Rheumatic Diseases
- Updates on Pregnancy in Rheumatoid Arthritis by Dr.Mohammed A.Omair
- Rheumatoid arthritis and Pregnancy Quiz
- Updates on Pregnancy in Systemic Sclerosis by Dr.Mohammed A.Omair
- Systemic Sclerosis and Pregnancy Quiz