Course Date: Friday – 29 / Dec / 2023
Course Location: Riyadh , KSA ( Exact Venue Click here )
One of the Required Courses by SCFHS For OBGYN Saudi Board
Morning Session : From 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology of the Perineum and Anal Sphincter
- Episiotomy overview: Indication, technique and repair
- Diagnosis of Third and Fourth Degree Perineal Tear
- Perineal Tear Repair Techniques
- Follow up after Repair
Afternoon Session : From 01:00 p,m. – 04:30 p.m.
- Hands on Training ( Creating a Third and Fourth Degree tear and apply the different repair techniques)
- Dr.Abdullah Al Shehri – Consultant Urogynecology and Minimal Invasive Surgery )
- Dr.Yasser Habash – Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr.Haitham Badr – Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr.Ahmad Talal Shamsy – Senior Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The anatomy and physiology involved in perineal trauma.
- Evidence based medicine related to obstetrical related perineal & anal sphincter injuries.
- Risk factors and how to minimize obstetrical perineal & anal sphincter injuries.
- How to recognize and diagnose the different types obstetrical perineal & anal sphincter injuries.
- To know and learn the best technique and types of sutures used in repair of 3rd and 4th degree perineal tears.
- Evidence based options available in management of subsequent pregnancies.
- After watching the videos and demonstration on real animal models, each participant will have a supervised hands on practice experience of repairing 4th degree tear on cow anal sphincter
The course will be conducted by highly expert gynecologists and sub-specialized uro-gynecologists who has a vast experience in this field. The course will take place over a day with a hands-on workshop on reconstruction of 4th degree tear suturing on cow anal sphincters. This interactive, clinically oriented program will explore all the related aspects of obstetrical perineal and anal sphincter trauma extensively.
The participants will get a clear understanding of all the practice in this field and their level of evidence. We are sure that you will get a great benefits from the course will be very high and we are very happy to hear your comments at the end of the course.
- OBGYN Residents
- OBGYN Fellows
- OBGYN Specialists
- OBGYN Consultants
Previous Courses Photo Album
Friday - 29 / Dec / 2023 ( Morning Session : From 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. )
Friday - 29 / Dec / 2023 ( Afternoon Session : From 01:00 p,m. - 04:00 p.m. )